Monday, June 15, 2009

Fellowship with God

It is tragic to want what is right, but to lack the courage, discipline, or vision that would stimulate us to take the necessary steps to produce the desired right-ness.

But when we fellowship with God, we understand His Greatness and His investment in us, we realize that our faith can conquer the issue of courage, our love for what He loves can conquer the issue of discipline, and our understanding of His plan for the Kingdom can conquer any lack of vision.

I believe that it is primarily by practiced and regular fellowship with God that we are transformed by His nature; emboldened, centered, and beholding of His purposes.

Pursue Him.

We want to live where we can confidently confess:

"I will bless the LORD who has given me counsel;
My heart also instructs me in the night seasons."
Psalm 16:7